Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is It Possible?

Hello all,
Been a long time since I've written.....guess I've been busy and uninspired. BUT, I'm inspired now. Ask yourself this question......is it possible to gain 28 new family members in a matter of days? Well, it's been my experience that yes you can (please excuse the unintended Obama reference).

I'm going through a transformation of sorts. I'm in the middle of a seminar called FOCUS. I feel like a new man and I'm writing this to thank my new family members. You may think, what are you talking about Reece? Well, I'll tell you. In a 8 day period, I've been able to put my past to rest. And, without going in to detail, it's very powerful, physically and emotionally, to unleash 23 years of hurt and frustration. I now know 28 people who know me better than most of my close friends. That's by no means a knock on my best friends, I'm just a product of a process that EVERYONE deserves to go through. But this process is not about my past, it's about learning who God created me to be before life happened. I'M A FREE MAN......and it feels great. What I've learned is that we ALL have an incredible person inside of us that is being suppressed by life. The routines, stress, past hurts, feelings of not being good enough, etc. You will NEVER hear me talking of that crap again. I'm a new man and I freaking love it.

If you're interested in learning more, contact me on facebook or davidreece15@hotmail.com. This is not a money making scheme......if I help you I don't make a penny. I just feel like I owe my 375 facebook friends the same opportunity that someone was loving enough to share with me. Welcome to the new David. I love myself again! If you're new to my blog, check some of my old posts to see where I'm coming from.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment